Reading quotes is in decline, it is a fact. This is really worrying because it means that future leaders are also declining since the skills or knowledge that reading gives you are necessary to strengthen a personality of a relevant person.
The minimal badges make designs much cleaner and more recognizable. The key to designing a minimal logo is the strategic use of white space.
Some important features that you should take note are: the functionality of the logo and how it interacts with your audience; the inclusion of minimal colors and one or two fonts. we have put together an exhaustive list of quotes about creative design that includes more than 20 best design quotes for the inspiration.
What You Have to Know?
What is the design? what is it for? and what is relation of quotes and creative design? Surely more than once you have asked yourself these questions. Learn from the teachers and let yourself be inspired.
Design as a discipline has encouraged interesting theoretical reflections, from which we always have the rescued quotes. Who doesn’t like a good date? Quotes inspire, educate, motivate, synthesize and reaffirm opinions. We have rescued 10, which we hope will make you think, debate and, more importantly, be a better designer.
To observe is, without a doubt, the most important of the techniques to be inspired by graphic design , as well as art in general. Creativity is found everywhere, and observing our surroundings we can acquire ideas of small details. It is important to constantly observe, but not wanting to force, find ideas for new projects .
Advertising posters, posters and papers attached to the walls can be a great inspiration. What design techniques have other designers employed? What techniques would you have used in your case? What are the aspects that stand out the most? Which could be improved?
Best Quotes About Creative Designs
Another technique to be inspired by graphic design is to collect. Postcards, pamphlets, magazine pages, advertising brochures … All of them contain colors, images, drawings, typographies and many ideas. Maybe at first they don’t inspire you much creativity, but checking them from time to time, at different times, can help you acquire ideas that at first might not have occurred to you .
Here we are listing some of the most popular quotes about creative designs.
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou, author, poet, civil rights activist
- “Design adds value faster than it adds costs.” — Joel Spolsky, web programmer, writer, and creator of Trello
- “The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what
- it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring.” — Paul Rand, graphic designer
- “Designers are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” — Margaret Oscar, designer
- “Make it simple, but significant.” — Don Draper, fictional character on Mad Men
- “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals.” — David Ogilvy, advertising tycoon, known as the “Father of Advertising”
- “Every great design begins with an even better story.” — Lorinda Mamo, designer
- “Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.” — Robert L. Peters, designer and author
- “The function of design is letting design function.” — Micha Commeren, designer
- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, Inc.
- “The more I deal with the work as something that is my own, as something that is personal, the more successful it is.” — Marian Bantjes, designer and author
- “Design is not a single object or dimension. Design is messy and complex.” — Natasha Jen, designer and educator
Clippings and assemblies from images found in magazines are also a very effective technique to be inspired by graphic design. They will help you discover new ideas, new color combinations and innovative combinations of concepts .
Drawing constantly is also essential. It is not necessary to be an expert in drawing to be a professional graphic designer, but it is, without a doubt, a very effective technique to be inspired by graphic design. You can try different drawing techniques and invent new fonts . Saving all the drawings , even if the result is not professional, can also be of great inspiration in the future.
On the other hand, it is also highly recommended to take a notebook everywhere and write any ideas you can think of. You can also use it to make sketches and drawings. In this way you can motivate yourself to learn more about the creative designs.